You design your training! Pick your interest ‘‘à la carte’’ on the Episkin portfolio (applications and models) from reconstituted epidermis to corneal epithelium and regulatory validated tests to relevant cosmetic applications.
Over the two days, participants will go through:
- expert talks on future of tissue engineering
- laboratory practices “à la carte” picked by the participant on all the applications (tissues handling, test item application, endpoint, analysis) with
- models developed by Episkin, in the regulatory context and/or cosmetic claims, such as but not limited too:
- OECDTG 439 skin irritation
- OECDTG431 skin corrosion
- OECDTG 492 eye irritation
- Pigmented epidermis
Let us know your specific needs by completing the Pre-Training Questionnaire
This two-days Master Class, organized in close collaboration with Episkin Academy will allow you to deepen your knowledge about applications and organotypic models in the context of CLP, biocompatibility and risk assessment.
The group size is limited to 5 participants with advanced-experts level to optimize exchange and discussions with experts and make direct test implementation possible when you are back to your facilities.