We want to have footprint outside Europe and happy to explore new opportunities via our new franchise. Ask our team
After organising 13 training sessions for 2017, what is new in 2018? We are having 6 lab trainings for toxicologists and 1 in life sciences sponsored by Axlr a french technology transfer acceleration company.
Altertox Academy is contributing in two granted projects by European Commission JRC EURL ECVAM with one of them is about building an inventory of worldwide 3Rs education & training resources
We are already working on 2019 training agenda. Feel free to contact if you want to host or join as an expert
8-9 November 2018
3DTissue Engineering Quality Control – From the bench to the bedside
This two days hands-on training will cover these topics and techniques in the lab:
• IPSC and reprogramming (R Desprat & JM Lemaitre – INSERM)
• Quality control of genetic stability: ” DNA integrity of IPSC by copy number variation by digital droplet PCR”(J Devos – stemgenomics)
• Gene expression profile: Arrays or RNA-seq? choosing the right tool for the job (V Pantesco, INSERM)
• 3D printing of hydrogels scaffolds. Design of scaffold, programation, printing parameters. (G Subra – Universite de Montpellier)
• Preclinical models of rheumatic disease: How to analyse bone and articular via imaging (D Noel, Ecellfrance)
15-16 November 2018
In Vitro Lung Models
22-23 November 2018
At this two days hands-on training, BASF experts will put emphasis on skin sensitization models such as h-clat (OECD TG 442E), DPRA (OECD TG 442C) and LuSens. In comparisons to 2017, this training will focus more intensely on the assessment of the data and testing strategies within the aforementioned models.
NOTE: The participation for this hands-on training requires preregistration. Please preregister according to sectors specified.
By the end of September all accepted and rejected participants who preregistered will be informed.