TATAbox - the Game
Fun with NAMs
TATAbox is an edutainment game designed to open conversation about New Approaches Methodologies (NAMs) known as non-animal models, in a fun and convivial environment. In universities, for a workshop or during a training, TATAbox gathers players around a common goal: inspire innovation & encourage collaboration to make NAMs the new normal.
Create the perfect workshop
Facilitation Package includes:
2 TATAbox (1 TATAbox /4 participants)
1 Facilitation kit made of necessary materials for facilitating the game:
- The Facilitation guidebook withclear instructions and tips to help players navigate and excel in the game, ensuring optimal conditions for an enjoyable and successful gaming experience.
- A slidedeck to guide participants throughout the activity.
- 16 white tiles
- 2 additional roles (Regulator and Ethical Committee)
- 1 survey to collect feedback
- Altertox stickers toaward the winners.
Altertox run the show
TATAbox training* includes:
The Facilitator Package (described below)
Onsite Workshop consisting of 4 hours on-site facilitation by an Altertox’s Facilitator organized as:
- 1 ½ hour workshop
- Asession to train you and your colleagues to exceptional workshops for all your future internal and external events with TATAbox.
2,150 € (VAT excluded)
with an onsite training of 4 hours
1,490 € (VAT and shipping costs excluded)
with an online training of 2 hours.
*TATAbox training does not include:
– Travel and accommodation expenses for the Altertox facilitator
– Extra hours of training (200€/hour)
Personalized extension includes:
– Development according to client’s brief
– Box with 3 copies of 10 unique tiles
– 1 exclusive role