- RIVM. Introduction about the AOP framework and applications in genetic toxicology
- Sciensano. Application of novel methods in regulatory genotoxicity testing
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals. Integration of novel methodologies in genotoxicity testing in the pharmaceutical industry
- Toxys. Application of the ToxTracker assay for mode-of-action assessment of genotoxic compounds
- ToxTracker assay
- H2AX-based assays/multiflow
- Clastogen vs aneugen discrimination
- Oxidative stress and indirect genotoxicity
The practical workshops will be organised by Toxys. All lectures and practical workshops will be hosted by Toxys.
The training will only take place if minimum of 4 participants is reached.
Registration fee includes the participant booklet, catering and social dinner.
The training will start with 0.5 day lectures and will be followed by 1.5 days of practical training (Hands on-training) where participants, divided in small groups will get the chance to manipulate and see the critical steps of the methods with the experts. This is a perfect way to quickly approach a method, as well as data analysis and interpretation.
What’s the refund and cancellation policy?
Refunds are available only if Altertox Academy cancels the event. This is stated on the participant’s receipt once registered. However, tickets may be transferable if the ticket holder is unable to attend the event. In principle the ticket may only be transferred within the same price category but a final decision will be made at Altertox Academy’s discretion.
What will I do during Hands-on trainings?
Each hands-on training is scheduled to last for 2-Days. In these two days, the hands-on trainings encompass 20% Lectures and 80% practical training including case studies. In other words, for about more than a day and a half of the trainings each participant will able to actively interact with the experts in small groups of 3-4 people.
What is the difference between “private” sector and “non-private” sector?
The participant must choose the “private” sector in case his/her organization has any commercial activities e.g. selling products or services to third parties.